Teach the future of healthcare.
Our work environment is dynamic.
Our people are valued.
A rewarding career awaits you at Concorde!
Vocational Nursing Instructor
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have openings for a full-time Vocational Nursing Instructors at our Arlington, TX campus.
• Provide instruction to Vocational Nursing classes.
• Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
• Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
• Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
• Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
• TX RN license.
• Must be actively employed in nursing for the past 5 years.
• Must have 5 years varied nursing experience since graduation.
Bilingual Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
For more than 30 years, Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. has prepared thousands of people for rewarding careers in allied health. Our goal is to concentrate instruction on developing high-demand job capabilities. With 12 campuses across the United States, Concorde is among the very best post-secondary career training institutions in the country. Within every department of the organization, Concorde associates work toward a mutual mission: delivering quality allied health education and training that enhances the lives of our students and the communities they serve. EOE/M/F/D/V
To apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website http://jobs.concorde.edu