Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
PACIFIC MEDICAL GROUP
NURSE PRACTITIONER-FAMILY PRACTICE-TIGARD, OR
Portland, OR 97217 United States
Competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and benefit package!
Family Nurse Practitioner
Pacific Medical Group is a busy, independent, private practice with five provider-owned clinic locations in the Portland metro and surrounding area, that boasts a provider satisfaction rate of 86%. Looking for Family Practice Nurse Practitioners to join and expand our progressive practice.
• Outpatient only
• Opportunity to be a shareholder and participate in an incentive pay plan after first year
• Competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and benefit package
• Fully automated EMR software
• All Pacific Medical Group clinics have received Recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the NCQA and the State of Oregon
Education, training, experience:
• Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program, Masters level degree preferred. Current licensure/certification as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner by the State Board of Registered Nursing
• At least 3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in the area of women’s healthcare or preventive care
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
If you are seeking an opportunity to build and grow a solid practice that is both professionally satisfying and financially rewarding, this may be the right opportunity for you.
To learn more about Pacific Medical Group, please visit our website at www.pacificmedicalgroup.com. To apply, submit CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com or fax to 503-914-0335.
Terms & Conditions